Friday, June 12, 2009

THE FIRST DAY



I started the regimen today. I've always loved, loved, loved breakfast. By that, I mean FOOD. Smoothies, while being very good for you, doesn't make me feel like I've eaten anything. If I have that then I want something more breakfasty.....like toast or an omelet or................BOTH!!! But I have decided that I'm going to start this regiment and embrace it and really make it a part of my lifestyle. Geez, lifestyle. What lifestyle?

That's what I'm hoping for. A lifestyle.

It's tough to down a ton of supplements and powders first thing in the morning. Fish oil is nasty. I don't care if it's in pill form or liquid. Yuck. The omega 3's are very good. I need so much nutrition. I have probably abused this body by the yo-yo dieting, starvation, binge eating, crap eating.

I do believe that we deplete our bodies. A little thing like water and dehydration can wreak all sorts of havoc in our system, so a lack of B vitamins or especially D can do serious damage. This won't hurt me in any way and it will probably help.

The good thing is that I won't eat a ton. Who wants to when you've taken all the pills that I've just taken. Oh, and I forgot the powders. I've got a couple of those to mix with water or anything else I choose.



            Geez, if I could only mix it with ice cream.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!