Thursday, July 23, 2009

BASKET CASE







I am a basket case.


It's beginning to sprinkle. The humidity is over 30% and I can feel every bone in my body rub against each other and it doesn't feel good.


Now comes the pain filled random thinking......


How did we come up with basket case.....hell in a handbasket.........a tisket, a tasket........what the hell is a tasket?


Random thinking......I love it. If I keep it up I may be able to distract myself from the excruciating pain that I'm experiencing today.


Now, I've taken pain medication about an hour ago and it will take at least another hour before it begins to take the edge off. I've been in the shower, the bath, in bed, out of bed, walking around because I'm tired of being in bed, rubbing my hands, finally giving into the tears that have been threatening since the humidity started climbing and finally giving in and accepting that it could be worse but that's not making me feel better at all.









So now, I need to find some humor somewhere.



You know you've got the fibro fog when...........what the hell was I talking about?


When the doctor asks for your records, you ask which volume he wants.


You know you've got Fibromyalgia when you call oxycodone..."the mild stuff."



Where does a person with Fibromyalgia have their grocery list when they go to the store? On the table back at home.


How do you snap out of the Fibro fog?


I'll let you know when it happens.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!