Friday, July 17, 2009

PAYBACK IS A BITCH
















IT IS STILL HOTTER THAN HELL.

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HOTTER YET TODAY.

THE WEATHER SAYS 112.



Years ago it was commonly known in Las Vegas that the correct temperature was never posted because they didn't want to scare off the tourists. The thermometer that determines the temperature that they use on the news channels is at the airport hidden in the shade. So if it's 112 it's probably more like 117 or 118.

The added bonus is that we're getting a few clouds so get out of your shower; don't dry off, then point your hair dryer at your face.

I can feel it in my bones. When it hurts to get out of bed and walk I know that the flare is coming. I knew it last night at Third Thursday. The extreme heat does not help me. I should have stayed in bed but the lure of the kitchen called me.

So staying out and working in the kitchen turned on me.

Paybacks are a bitch.

(but I had fun)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!