Tuesday, July 7, 2009

RANDOM THINKING #1




I get this comment.


What do breasts have to do with fibromyalgia?

Does the title not say ramblings and insights?

Doesn't it say I really do miss myself?



Just because I have fibromyalgia doesn't mean I don't think about anything else or that I don't have an opinion about anything else. What fibromyalgia and chronic pain has given me is a short fuse.

KABOOM!

Well, there's another subject. Oh crap, I already wrote about Billy Mays.

Chronic pain does chronic things.

It brings insight.

It brings patience.

It brings intolerance.

It brings tolerance.

It brings suffering.

It brings walls down.

It puts walls up.

It puts everything in hyperdrive.

It puts everything in slow motion.

It will bring joy when it's over.


DOES THAT ADDRESS FIBROMYALGIA?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!