Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NOW WHAT?








If there is one event that proves I'm not the same as I was, this is it. 


I was let go due to the fact that I could not achieve sales goals of 2-3 homes a month in a community in North Las Vegas. It didn't seem to matter that the traffic through the door was, on average, 2 people a week.  All I was asked is, "what are YOU doing to bring more traffic in the door?" 


If I sound angry, I am. This has not been an optimum position. There has been game playing and they effectively prevented me from earning a living. I had to have friends call and ask for me to see where the leads were going; and, trust me, they weren't coming to me.


So now I have to find something else. 


Back to my original premise. This would have NEVER happened before. Pain takes an unbelievable toll on your body, your personality and your stamina. I've said it before, how do you build a relationship with people that come through the door when everything in you really doesn't care what they do. All you want is for the pain to stop. 


This isn't the business to play around with personality issues. Your personality is what makes you money in this business. When something tinkers with that you lose money and now I'm not only losing money, I'm losing jobs. I don't have the stamina to deal with everything I have to deal with in this position. To top it all off, I have some clown in insurance telling me that I have the luxury of scheduling my appointments to accommodate my infirmity.


What a crock.


I'm still in pain only now I don't have an income.


Great.


Just great.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!