Tuesday, May 25, 2010

AFGO.........AGAIN AFGO..........






AFGO
I hate it.
I'm tired of being the grownup. 
I'm very tired of having to put on my big girl panties and suck it up. 
Why is everything a struggle? 
Everything.

Down to returning an item through UPS.

I mean, I still am ambulating through the umbrella of pain. Make no mistake about that one. The pain levels may have subsided but it never goes away. The weather the last couple of days has been sunny and semi-warm so for the first time in ages I feel sub-human. Believe me, that is a HUGE step up!

I had my home broken into a few months ago. I didn't blog about it because it was too new and too raw. You feel too violated. Then to top it off the police did nothing. I guess I've watched too many episodes of Law and Order. I asked if they were going to send someone for fingerprints. They looked at me like I was crazy, handed me the report and said, "turn this into your insurance company." That's it. I left for a couple of hours and when I got home my home was ransacked. The thing that pisses me off the most is they got my DVD player that was filled with movies and it was one of the Sony 400 disk changers. 

Yep. 
Gone.

I hate thieves. Anyway, I had a camera stolen as well so I had it replaced through the insurance company (remind me to tell you about that one). I got it in the mail two days ago. I'm excited! I've missed my camera. It's a digital SLR and I'm an old photog buff. Anyway, I open up the carton and assemble the camera and lens and start to put in the flash card. Will it go in? Nope. So I take the card up to Best Buy and they put it in one of their display cameras and it goes in like a champ. So I come back home and try it again.

No go.

Now I have to call the insurance company and go through all of this rigamarole for the return. I take the package to the UPS store and they tell me the label that was sent will work but it can't be scanned. Okay. Now I go home and call the replacement center and tell them what was said. Oh no, no, no. That will never do. I must try again or go get the package because it must be able to be scanned. 

Great. 

Now I start the process all over again. I feel like crap and with every trip I have to make it hurts even more. In and out of the car. Why can't things be simple? Why must everything be done over and over again just to make it right? I get so tired of this kind of stuff because I have no patience left. Why does everything test me to the limits of my patience? What am I supposed to learn about all of this?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's the pain, family issues, personal issues, financial issues. You name it and there is an issue for it. You know that suffering builds character? Well I'm sick of building character.

AFGO you ask?

Well, it's just...........

Another  F**king  Growth  Opportunity.



2 comments:

  1. Girl, I wish we lived closer so we could vent to each other in person. I hate that you are having such a bad time. I wish I had known you were broken into, I would have gladly listened and been there for you.
    I understand 100% what you are saying/feeling...one day we will have complete happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my fibro sister........me too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!