Sunday, October 3, 2010

ANYONE GET THE PLATE NUMBER?






The heat spell has been broken.
It's cool and wonderful.
It's raining.
I hurt.
A lot.


I feel like a truck hit me. I waited too long to take the pain medication. The tightening of my muscles had already started and my body had already started to ache. I don't know why I continue to do this. If I would not be so stubborn and just take the pill. If I would do that I would be able to avert a full blown disaster. For some reason I continue to believe that I can visualize and talk my way out of this.

For those fans of cognitive behavioral therapy, I am here to tell you that I try this. I continue to try this and I genuinely suffer for it. The humidity and I do not get along well at all. I have always loved the rain and, now, I know it's going to wreak havoc. I don't care how much I try to find my zen place it isn't going to matter.

I was right.

Havoc doesn't even begin to describe what it's doing to me right now. The pain has gone from a dull ache to voodoo pain and now it's reaching the oh-my-dear-God stage. 

I read the last post and could absolutely envision myself at the Fabulous Fibro Resort and Spa. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a place like that? I would not only love to vacation there but I could be a live-in resident! I really need a massage but right now the muscles couldn't handle it. 

I'm now watching movies. 

I know it's going to be a real long night. You can tell by the length of this post. I won't be able to type much longer because the ache in my hands is becoming real strong pain. I'm trying hard to hit the keys but it's becoming impossible. 

Just keep those pain pills and muscle relaxers coming.
I'm going to need it.

I just hope someone got the license plate number of that truck that hit me.













1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose,
    I am trying to catch up on my few favorite blogs, of course you are on top.
    I haven't read all your posts that I've missed because my son needs my time now but wanted to say I'm thinking of you.
    I am so completely disorganized. I thought about calling you to say hi but time is weird lately. Days get away from me and that has turned into weeks, and now months.
    I'm sorry you are still hurting, although I guess that is kind of an oxymoron when it comes to fibro + injuries.
    I had a pain free day this past weekend. It was amazing. Have no clue how it happened.
    I will try to be better at keeping up. I'm stuck, literally.
    My life is challenging me to no end lately but nothing stays the same right. Except for fibro pain and fatigue.
    Please know I think of you. I wish you well, even if it is for one day like I had.
    Take good care Rose. I miss hearing from you but I know my posts reflect my state of mind so, well, enough said I guess.
    In friendship, with very well wishes for you,
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!