Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LEANING TO LEVEL











Balance in all things.
Important.
Except when you can't see it.


When you have a chronic illness it's imperative that you rearrange your life so that stress isn't running your day. You would think that the people around you would understand that.

No such luck.

You get to a point in your life where you get tired of fighting. I don't mean a physical or verbal fight with people, I mean fighting against circumstances and struggles. There comes a point in time where you say, "enough." It's the point when you realize that you're struggling against the immovable force. 

You get tired.
You just get tired.

I think it's time, at least for me, to stop holding on to the past and move forward. Holding on just means holding back. I need to stop asking why and accept things for what they are. I can't look to the future if I'm looking over my shoulder at the past. I cannot continue to agonize over what I don't understand. I need to do just one thing. 


I need to let go.
I need to find laughter and joy.


I just have a little problem.


If laughter is the best medicine then I must be in the placebo group.