Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BORED.



I'm bored.
Nothing to do.
Bored.

I've written about this before. I need to re-invent myself and find something to do. Ever since the accident I've been limited physically and the subsequent Fibromyalgia just pushed me over the edge. Pain tends to make me a little bit of a recluse and yes, I'm being sarcastic. I think that's what is really bugging me. I'm feeling isolated.

So what to do?

I was speaking with an old friend from high school. He told me to put together a business plan just to get my mind moving again. That doesn't sound too bad but I keep coming back full circle. Even if my mind could pull a plan together, what kind of plan should I execute? 

So what to do?

I've never been the type to sit around and do nothing. That probably has something to do with the Fibromyalgia as well. Typical Type A personality crap. All I want to do is feel productive. I miss new home sales. I realize that I can't go back to it but I need to find something that I love equally as much. 

So what to do? 

Well, I like to write and I like to sell. I like to be an influence on people's lives. That's not too difficult is it? 

Yes, it is.

So I'm back to being bored. The weather has been cold and humid. By this weekend the temperature will fluctuate approximately 30 degrees so the pain will be having a real field day with my body. 

Great.

Bored.

Tired of watching TV.

In pain.

Can't sleep.

What's next?