Saturday, August 22, 2015

THE NATIONAL PAIN REPORT










You never know.
I mean that.
You really just never know.


Several months ago I was approached by Laura Colontrelle-Radocaj of Dian Griesel, Int'l. She asked me if I'd be interested in speaking with Dr. Seth Lederman of Tonix Pharmaceuticals. I knew the clinical trials were going on so I looked forward to speaking with him. As the time approached for the call I wrote out all of my questions so I wouldn't look like a moron.

So what happened?
I missed the call.

After we got the time zones in line I went on to speak with Dr. Lederman and it was a wonderful call. We spoke about 45 minutes.

A few months later I got an email from Laura and she had someone who wanted to write about Fibromyalgia from the perspective of a 40ish year old. I laughed at that one because I haven't seen 40 in 20(ish) years. She said she would keep me in mind if another opportunity arose.

Well, it did.

She put me in touch with the Editor in Chief of the National Pain Report. His name is Ed Coghlan and we spoke on the phone about the report expanding the Fibromyalgia section and would I be interested in writing from a patient perspective. 

Oh yes I would!
It's a fabulous opportunity to be on the ground floor of this expansion. 

The National Pain Report looks at all aspects of pain and has Doctors, journalists and patients all writing about pain and how it affects their lives. It looks at how pain is treated and diagnosed and alternative therapies that can be used for relief. 

I hope that you will all go to the site and support it. 

It really is informative.

And it is true.

What you don't know can hurt you.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!